Backed by 25 Years of excellence in hockey training, The CT Breakers program’s primary focus is individual skill development; expanding a players’ fundamental toolbox, hockey IQ and compete level in a fun and challenging team environment. The CT Breakers boast an experienced coaching staff of local veteran coaches who are passionate about providing superior instruction to motivated players looking to maximize their potential.
- Convenient Practice Schedule with Professional Coaches
- Local Tournament Opportunities
- Practice Program & Tournament Teams at the Mite, Squirt, Peewee, Bantam and Midget Levels
- Girls Teams at the 8U, 10U, 12U and 14U levels.
- Coaching Staff includes: John Miserendino, Jordan Brickner, Corey Badeau, Chris Furtak & More
- Once Weekly Goalie Training at Twin Rinks with coaches from CT Crease
Find out more why CT Breakers is best option for your player, click here.