CT Breakers is a youth hockey Spring development program run by the Twin Rinks Hockey Department. It is a comprehensive & fun Spring program that is like no other Spring program in Fairfield County!
What makes us a great Spring program:
- We’ve been producing skilled hockey players for 22 years. No other Spring program can say that.
- We are not affiliated with any organization. We’re here to make better hockey players because we’re passionate about hockey. Unlike some Spring programs, we want players from all organizations.
- Organized by the Twin Rinks Hockey Department, all coaches are established & proven professionals.
- All teams will consist of 15 tournament players and 2 goalies and up to 10 practice players who participate in practices only.
- Each team will have 2 convenient practices per week, focusing on individual skill development, game strategy, and team structure. Our practice schedule has been organized to work around other sports and Spring hockey tryouts.
- All teams will participate in 2 local tournaments including one tournament at Twin Rinks.
- Off-ice Skill Development & Training, and Team building exercises at Twin Rinks’ Skills Center. TR Skill’s Center features a 60′ x 20′ climate controlled KwikRink synthetic ice, agility room with full video capabilities, and much more.
- All Mites through Bantams participate in Twin Rinks’ Gameday scrimmages
And there is more for CT Breakers players:
- 25% sibling discount & 15% discount to all Twin Rinks Summer Camps.
- Individual private lessons can be scheduled with our professional coaches