CT Breakers is a comprehensive & fun Spring program that is like no other Spring program in Fairfield County!
What makes us a great Spring program:
- We’ve been producing skilled hockey players for 25 years. No other Spring program can say that.
- We are not affiliated with any organization. We’re here to make better hockey players because we’re passionate about hockey.
- Each team will have two 70 minute practices per week, focusing on individual skill development, game strategy & team structure.
- Our Coaches are dedicated, reliable, and proven Youth Coaches committed to developing players.
- Each coach specializes in coaching their respective age level.
- Tournament and game opportunities will be presented in an “a la carte” fashion. Players will be invited but not required to attend tournaments & games allowing players to participate in other Spring sports. Twin Rinks will continue to follow CDC and local guidance to ensure tournament attendance is safe and follows all state mandates.
Find out more about our Spring hockey culture, click here.