CT Breakers is a comprehensive & fun Spring program that is like no other Spring program in Fairfield County!
What makes us a great Spring program:
- We’ve been producing skilled hockey players for 22 years. No other Spring program can say that.
- We are not affiliated with any organization. We’re here to make better hockey players because we’re passionate about hockey. Unlike some Spring programs, we want players from all organizations.
- Each team will have two 70 minute practices per week, focusing on individual skill development, game strategy, and team structure. Our practice schedule has been organized to work around other sports and Spring hockey tryouts.
- Our Coaches are dedicated, reliable and proven Youth Coaches committed to developing players.
- Each coach specializes in coaching their respective age level.
- Tournament and game opportunities will be presented in an “a la carte” fashion. Players will be invited but not required to attend tournaments & games allowing players to participate in other spring sports.
And there is more for CT Breakers players:
- Off-ice Skill Development & Training, and Team building exercises at Twin Rinks’ Skills Center. TR Skill’s Center features a 60′ x 20′ climate controlled KwikRink synthetic ice, agility room with full video capabilities, and much more.
- Individual private lessons can be scheduled with our professional coaches