Here are five reasons why you should play 3-on-3 this Spring:
1. It’s absolutely the most fun way to play hockey!
2. All players are involved in the play, making it more interesting for players even of different skill levels. Fewer players on the ice means more opportunities with and around the puck.
3. It becomes a game of strategy and position. Less space and less time requires quicker decision making.
4. 3-on-3 is a “skills” based game, played in tight spaces at a fast pace. Because of this, you quickly improve your “skills” to adapt to this fast pace. It increases puck handling, team play, transition – an offense to defense/defense to offense, positioning, and time on the ice.
5. Goalies are always in the play, more shots, movement, and opportunities to play the puck.